Q: How do I access the event?
A: Are you already registered?
- Yes → Login here on the HeySummit platform (three dots, top right corner) as "I’m an attendee". Enter the email you used to purchase your ticket. You must use the same email to login that you used when you registered/paid for the event.
- No → Purchase a ticket here. If you are a Select member, log into your Inman Select account before clicking the ticket link in order to receive your $100 discount.
Q: I am logged in, what do I do now?
A: Step by step instructions:
1. Click My Schedule (three dots in the top right corner). This page is your home base. Keep this tab open in your browser during the whole event.
3. View Sessions: Sessions are listed in chronological order. Add as many sessions to your schedule as you like. Each Session will open in a new tab. Click back over to My Schedule page to view the subsequent session (except for general session).
4. Watch Now: Up to 15 minutes before the session starts, click Watch Now to enter the session wait room. Depending on the platform, some sessions will not start until the exact time listed on the schedule.
5. Enter Webinar at showtime. When it’s time for the next session, go back to the “My agenda” page, and repeat steps 2-5.
Q: My login isn’t working. I can’t get into the event.
A: Make sure you are using the correct email to login. Click here to login (or click the three dots, top right corner). Enter the email you used to register for HeySummit.
Note: Please consider if you have forwarding set up with an alternate email OR if someone else registered for you.
Q: I don't remember what email address I used to register. How do I find out?
A: Search your email inbox for a confirmation email for Connect Now from "Rachel at Inman." The email address you used to register is likely the one that received the event confirmation email. If someone registered for you, please contact them to confirm the email address they used.
Q: How do I add sessions to My Schedule?
Q: How do I get into the sessions to view the show?
A: Go to the Schedule page and add as many sessions as you like. Then go to My Schedule (top right) and click Watch Now if the session is live. To switch between sessions, go back to My Schedule and select a different session.
Q: When I click Watch Now to open a session, nothing happens. It doesn’t open a new window
Q: I see a prompt to have the latest version of Chrome. How do I update my Chrome browser?
A: To update Google Chrome:
1. On your computer, open Chrome
2. Click Help in the menu at the top of the browser window.
3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
4. Click Relaunch.
(Helpful video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuD8S5tzgSY)
Q: How do I update Zoom to join some of the sessions?
A: You may need to update Zoom to the latest version to join in a session. In order to update Zoom, please follow the instructions outlined here. This is a direct link to download/update. Download "Zoom Client for Meetings" to install the most up-to-date version.
Q: My screen is frozen, I can’t see anything. The platform is not working.
A: Click CTRL "R" to refresh or reload the browser and within a few seconds, the show will go on.
Check internet connectivity. It is ideal to be plugged in to a router through an ethernet cable, but a wireless connection should suffice as long as the device is receiving a strong signal.
If possible, avoid streaming (TV, gaming, etc.) on other devices while attending a virtual Inman event as that will affect the connection speed and may cause freezing or buffering.
Q: Will the sessions be recorded / available after the live event?
A: Yes, within 24 hours, you will receive an email with on-demand replay links for the sessions you added to your schedule. All replay links will also be available on HeySummit. Login to your HeySummit account then click “Replays” in the navigation bar at the top of the page. Click “Watch Replay” for the session you want to watch. Replays will be available for 30 days.
Q: I got sent to a page that looks like this (below). What do I do?
A: This page indicates you are logged in with a different email address than you used to register for the event. Logout (top right-hand corner of the page, click 3 vertically stacked dots) then log back in using the email address you used to register for the event.
Q: How do I register for more than one ticket?
A: We are only able to process 1 ticket purchase at a time. In order to receive the Select discount, log into your Inman Select account prior to clicking the ticket link.